The MEET-CINCH consortium is organising Hands-on Training course in the area of analytical radiochemistry to be hosted at the Department of Environmental Sciences at the Jožef Stefan Institute on December 9-13, 2019. Application deadline is November 4, 2019.
The Hands-on training consists of an e-learning component and a practical session. The objectives of the training are to:
• get familiar with the radiochemical analysis of alpha, beta and gamma emitters by radiometric techniques
• gain understanding of basic principles of radiochemical analysis
• get familiar with alpha, beta and gamma spectrometry
• be able to understand radiochemical analytical procedures and apply them on practical problems
• gain practical skills of working in radiochemistry laboratory
• gain practical skills of handling radioactive materials.
More information, together with application form is available here.