Environmental Science and Pollution Research (ESPR) journal, with EiC Prof. Philippe Garriegue from the University of Bordeaux, France, and where Prof. Dr. Ester Heath served as an editor since 2009, has achieved Q1 status with an Impact Factor of 5.8.
Below are the journal's objectives, which are pretty much aligned with the research conducted by our department.
Aims and scope
Environmental Science and Pollution Research (ESPR) serves the international community in all areas of Environmental Science and related subjects with emphasis on chemical compounds. This includes:
- Terrestrial Biology and Ecology
- Aquatic Biology and Ecology
- Atmospheric Chemistry
- Environmental Microbiology/Biobased Energy Sources
- Phytoremediation and Ecosystem Restoration
- Environmental Analyses and Monitoring
- Assessment of Risks and Interactions of Pollutants in the Environment
- Conservation Biology and Sustainable Agriculture
- Impact of Chemicals/Pollutants on Human and Animal Health
- Environmental Economics
It reports from a broad interdisciplinary outlook.
Apart from the strictly scientific contributions as research articles (short and full papers) and reviews, ESPR publishes:
• News & views from research and technology, legislation and regulation, hardware and software, education, literature, institutions, organizations, and conferences.
• Commentary and editorials round out the journal’s contents.
For more information, you can visit https://link.springer.com/journal/11356