Our bioanalytical lab is focused on modern molecular biological techniques, including gene and genome sequencing, real-time qPCR, DNA fingerprinintg (electrophoresis), DNA quantification and quality check. Our molecular microbiolgy techniques include the isolation and characterization of bacteria, flow cytometry, particle size and charge measurements, microfluidics, flourescent microscopy and automated absorbance/flourescence/luminescence essays.
- spectrophotometric determination of DNA concentration and purity,
- spectrophotometric quantifications of proteins,
- enzyme assays,
- profiling of microbial communities (general and targeted),
- metagenomics analysis of microbial communities,
- particle size and surface charge analysis,
- analysis of surface charge of modified surfaces,
- analysis of nanoparticles (charge and size),
- fluorescent microscopy,
- DNA isolation from human matrices,
- single nucleotide polymorphism genotyping (targeted),
- real-time PCR analyses.
For information and inquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.